All big bags should be permanently marked by means of a permanently visible, legible label or permanent print on the big bag, which is visible and legible after filling the big bag.
The following data should be included:
- name and address of the manufacturer,
- manufacturer’s standard, which should be unique,
- supplier’s name and address, if required,
- load capacity (SWL) in kilograms,
- safety factor (SF) 5: 1, 6: 1 or 8: 1,
- reference to this standard,
- big bag class – heavy – reusable, several times – standard use or single use,
- test certificate number (must be unique for each type), month and year of issue of the certificate,
- the name of the authorized laboratory,
- big bag production date, month, year,
- pictograms with operating (hanging) instructions,
- details of special treatment as described in point 3.7.
Where the big bag is certified in relation to a specific product
a description of this product should be attached. The label layout should look like this