4 Big Bag Loop Cutting Machine. This machine automatically cuts belts, ropes, or loops.
CEx4 is a powerful automatic scissors specially designed for the FIBC clothing industry (Big Bag or Super Sacks).
They have an easily adjustable tracking system that allows you to make up to two traces of ink on the carrier at the same time, which will then serve as a reference to the position and sew on FIBC, Big Bag or Super Sacks respectively
Programming in the controller the length and position of characters that will serve as a reference for the seamstress in the next production process.
Automatically cut sling and marking for later sewing.
Cutting slings or belts can be solved in the line of knives C1300 and C2000, despite the specially designed equipment, in versions 4 and 8 slings; [CEx4] and [CEx8] allow a reference mark, which is very useful in later sewing the Big Bag or Super Saco body.
The mark can be made by automatic ink stamping or small perforation with a thermal pin. This new proprietary Simplemak® allows you to see references from both sides, and the system is completely maintenance free.
- Max. number of loops: 4
- Max. cutting width: 80 mm
- Production rate: *50 pieces/min
- Distance to first mark (D1): 0 – 150 mm
- Distance between marks (D2): customizable
- Weight: 170 kg
- Supply voltage: 3 × 220 V V / 3x380vV
- Line frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Rated current: 2.2 A
- Power: 0.5 KVA
- Working pressure: 6 bar/li>
- Air consumption: 1.6 l/min
- Max. roll diameter: 750 mm
- Dimensions: ( A ) 810 mm ( B ) 1250 mm ( C ) 1200 mm
(*) For cutting length = 120 cm.